Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I want to breathe!

This week has been difficult and I just can`t seem to do anything right.
I have a few classes that are getting pretty tough on me, I guess it wouldn`t be so hard if they weren`t all demanding. I`m not much of a computer person, so Excel and concatenating, and all this other computer stuff is confusing the heck out of me. My website is a disaster, all of my page buttons go to the very same page and nothing is spaced correctly. But overall, life is good and I will get through it and be a better person because of it.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I think your web sit was very well written. It made me interested in the opera by reading your web site. There were only a few problems that I found with your site. One problem was that the home button did not work on all the pages, not the picture button but the text button. I checked your codes in firefox and the only problem was with your very last page it had a slash in red. One more thing the page named Donizett you might want to consider changing the color of your text because you can not read it very well againt your background color and the page named Cosi Fan Tuttle your spelt thinking wrong.

My Blog:
http://jscottedm310tt2spring07.blogspot.com